Call for help with a Fall Sensor even if you can't press the button
PSTN Medical Alarm CTC-1032 - Senior Care Series
Protecting your love ones
- Built-in Digital Dialer (CTC-1032 only) Built-in both Voice and Digital Dialer (CTC-1039 only)
- Central Monitoring Communication Protocols: Contact ID, Scancom Social Alarm Format (SAF), and Tunstall Telecom Format
- Reporting to a total of 4 Central Monitoring Stations, each one can have a separate account number up to 6 digits with individual communication protocol.
- “Two Way Hands-Free Voice Communication” allows the personnel in Central Monitoring Station to talk to you
- Hands free call answering
- Half-duplex (push to Talk & Listen-In) & full-duplex (Two-Way Conversation) speech path controlled by DTMF commands
- Capable of Remote & Local programming using regular DTMF phone or a programmer
- Incorporated pre-dial alert tones followed by comfort tones, to indicate that emergency communication is in progress
- Pre-dial “guard time” programmable from 0 seconds to 99 seconds
- Silent Emergency Calls with Half Duplex Listen In only for victim monitoring function
- “Help arrived” confirmation feature
- Supervision for Wrist Pendants (WTR-): ensure that the Wrist Pendent is working properly when needed.
- Mobility Check, Automatic Check-in Report, Fault reporting
- A maximum of 10 devices can be added in one system including: Waterproof Wrist Transmitter, Waterproof Emergency Pendant, Passive Infrared Detector, Fixed Panic Button, Smoke Detector, Carbon Monoxide Detector, Water Sensor and Fall Sensor
- Optional Voice Prompt: playing customized voice prompts in certain events (CTC-1039 only)
- Power: 12V 500mA adaptor
- Back up battery: 7.2V 600mAh Ni-Mh rechargeable battery x 6
- Battery backup time: 18 hours minimum
- Frequency available: 433 MHz Super-Heterodyne (other frequency available upon request)
- Range: >200 meters in open space
- Operating temperature: -10° to +45°C
- Humidity: up to 90% non-condensing
- Dimensions: 178 X 120 X 32 mm
The fall sensor will not detect 100% of falls.
If you are able, always push your button if you need help.